A spreadsheet generating Acad LT script in worksheet cells, the script can be copy/pasted to the Acad LT command prompt.
The spreadsheet uses a sine curve as a basic graphic to test various drawing features. It includes:
- Drawing points
- Drawing Lines
- Drawing Polylines
- Drawing Circles along curve
- Defining a simple block and Inserting Blocks along a curve
- Rotating a rectangle (eg. a pitched rafter)
- Outline of gable frame
- Draw circle from equation
- Draw Eclipse from equation
- Custom Development of Parametric Detail as Excel XY Chart with additional Acad/LT Script.